We've Got Your Back.
Nasty weather in the Cascades? Wind storm in Moab? We’ve got you covered. If you need a repair done on your gear and cannot take time off to send it in for repair, we will do everything in our power to get you back out there immediately. We can ship replacement parts up trail to you if we have that specific part available. We do our best to hold onto any re-usable parts whether they are new or used. Our first step is to determine whether the specific part you need is in stock.
How Advanced Replacement Works
- You provide us with year, make and model of your gear, a shipping address 7-10 business days up trail, and a valid credit card. We charge you for the replacement part and shipping to your destination. Once you receive the replacement part you can recycle your damaged gear OR send it back to us for partial refund.
- So, if you break a Copper Spur UL2 poleset, we can ship you a new poleset for retail cost plus shipping. Once we receive the damaged poles back, we will evaluate the product and refund you for the value of reusable components.
What We Need From You
For fastest service, please find this information BEFORE you call or Submit a Claim Online.
1. The year and model of your product
- PADS: On the top of your pad, near the inflation valve, you will find the pad model and size (ie. Divide Insulated 20x72).
- TENTS: On the inside of your tent body you will see a large tag with washing instructions. Next to that large tag is a small, rectangular tag with the model of your tent (ie. Copper Spur HV UL 2) and below it is a code beginning with the letter T (ie. THVCSO220). This code is imperative to ensuring we send you the correct parts.
- BAGS: There are large, white tags with washing instructions sewn into the footbox of your bag. On that tag you will find the model of the bag, bag size, year and zipper side.
2. Where you need the parts shipped
- Please provide us with an address to send replacement parts to. We can send parts via FedEx or USPS. Some locations cannot accept FedEx or USPS – Please research first before requesting Fedex/USPS delivery to your destination.
- Exactly how the package should be labeled. It is up to you to let us know any special shipping instructions the Post Office or recipient may have.
- If you are a thru hiker, we can ship your parts to your next stop! Find a location that accepts hiker mail (Post Offices are a great option) about 7-10 days ahead of you, and we'll get you what you need!
3. Your ETA at shipping destination
- For standard delivery in the continental United States, please allow 7-10 business days for shipping.
- We will do our best to accommodate expedited shipping requests. Please let us know your earliest estimated arrival date at the shipping destination and if you need a rush delivery.
4. Payment Information
- We need a valid Credit or Debit Card to charge for the replacement part and shipping to you. Give us a call at 877.554.8975 to provide payment, otherwise we can send you an invoice.
5. Your Contact Information
- Current phone number and email address for shipping & process updates
Advanced Replacement Shipping Policy
You are responsible for shipping of replacement parts uptrail. If you choose to send back your damaged gear for partial refund, you are responsible for return shipping fees. We are happy to provide expedited shipping at standard carrier rates.
- To defray the cost of replacement parts, you can send your damaged parts back to us for a partial refund.
- Refunds are determined by the condition of the gear and eligibility for warranty-covered replacement.
- Please return gear clean. If an item is received dirty, the refund will be delayed and a cleaning fee may be charged. If your gear is duct taped or has duct tape residue, we may not be able to offer you a refund (Why? Because duct tape residue damages our sewing machine, rendering the gear unfixable).
- We know what it's like to be on a dirtbag budget. To ease the cost of replacement parts, we will sell used replacement parts whenever available. Used parts are sold for 50% off retail. If you are interested in used replacement parts, please let us know when you make your initial inquiry.